Skip to main content

Mondial Relay plugin - 1 marker icon for each result

More
4 years 7 months ago #339294 by FDBI
Hi,

Is it possible to customize the map to have 1 marker icon for each result (10 icons in total) and change the color (or use another marker icon) for the selected point for example ?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339311 by Jerome
Hello,

You can edit the "mondialrelay.js" file and customize the line
Code:
el.marker = L.marker([lat, lng]).addTo(el.map);
"L.marker" is leaflet function : leafletjs.com/reference.html#marker
For icon customization : leafletjs.com/examples/custom-icons/

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339320 by FDBI
Thanks, I'll check it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339327 by FDBI
I have 2 questions about the Mondial Relay plugin but not in relation with the subject :
(If you prefer I can repost a new subject with these questions).

1) When I select a pickup point, I must click twice to pass to the next step.
Is it possible that a unique click to the button "next" confirms the pickup point and the step ?

2) When order is created, I receive an email with the shipping address twice.
How can I remove the duplicated address ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339343 by Jerome
Hello,

1 - You should have a button just for the shipping block in order to confirm the selection of the pick-up point.
The HikaShop checkout system fully handle if it requires to stay on the same step or if it can go to the next one.
We would need more details regarding your checkout workflow to understand what could happen.

2 - Please re-download the plugin, in order to get the latest version (1.1.7) which includes a fix for the display of the shipping address in the email.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339363 by FDBI
Hi,

1) I don't know if I'm clear.

With this example :



When I select a new pick-up point, I can click on the button 1 or 2, probably to save my choice in a first time.
In a second time, I need to click on the button 2 to proceed to the next step (normal).

Is there a way to directly proceed to the next step (of checkout) when I click on the button 2 after choosing my pick-up point in the dropdown ? (And skip the confirmation of my choice).

2) Perfect, thanks.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by FDBI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339384 by Jerome
Hello,

1 - Regarding your screenshot, you do have the submission button :

You should have a button just for the shipping block in order to confirm the selection of the pick-up point.
The HikaShop checkout system fully handle if it requires to stay on the same step or if it can go to the next one.

To rephrase : that behavior is not related to the "mondial relay" plugin but to HikaShop checkout system.

An automatic submission of the shipping block when the mondial relay dropdown value change, would not be a solution. Customers won't be able to "browse" easily the pick up points since it would submit the block each time.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339388 by FDBI
Hi,

Ok, I understand.

Indeed, the automatic submission when the mondial relay dropdown value change would not be a solution.
In my mind, I wanted that the hikashop "Next" button submit the shipping block and proceed to the next step (in one time).

But I'm aware now that it's not a normal behavior for the HikaShop checkout system (because it would be a specific behavior of this button for a specific plugin).

In my "utopian world" :lol: , a click on the "Next" button would seek and submit all options.

Thank you for all these explanations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339402 by Jerome
Hello,

The options are submitted when you click on "next".
It's "just" the algorithm of the checkout system which stays on the same page since some elements changed by submitting the page and affected the display of the same page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339444 by FDBI
Thank you for the clarification.
It's indeed a little different.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum