- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop manual shipping plugin always selected even choose new shipping plugin
4 years 5 months ago #340935
by jayne
HikaShop manual shipping plugin always selected even choose new shipping plugin was created by jayne
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 100.0.4896.88
Hi.
I would like to verified. I have created new shipping method plugin which is Delyva. However, HikaShop manual shipping plugin value always saved even I have choose the Delyva shipping method and make the payment. But when show in Additional information shipping field is always HikaShop manual shipping value on backend.
Hope can get back from you soon. Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 100.0.4896.88
Hi.
I would like to verified. I have created new shipping method plugin which is Delyva. However, HikaShop manual shipping plugin value always saved even I have choose the Delyva shipping method and make the payment. But when show in Additional information shipping field is always HikaShop manual shipping value on backend.
Hope can get back from you soon. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 5 months ago #340936
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop manual shipping plugin always selected even choose new shipping plugin
Hi,
We'll need more information to better understand the situation.
Could you provide a screenshot of your shipping methods listing in the menu System>Shipping methods ?
Could you also provide the necessary information to reproduce the issue on your frontend ?
We'll need more information to better understand the situation.
Could you provide a screenshot of your shipping methods listing in the menu System>Shipping methods ?
Could you also provide the necessary information to reproduce the issue on your frontend ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds