- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 8
Error bccomp shipping methods
3 years 9 months ago #347544
by Udo
Error bccomp shipping methods was created by Udo
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
Hi,
After updating to PHP 8.0 I can't use the submenu Shipping methods.
When clicking on this menu I get a white page with the eror message
Remarkable: this error only happens on the local XAMMP site.
On the live site (using the same program versions) all is well.
I activated the debug system for more information. Results in the attachment.
I read some tickets about the same kind of error but not regarding to the shipping methods.
Hope you can help.
Udo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
Hi,
After updating to PHP 8.0 I can't use the submenu Shipping methods.
When clicking on this menu I get a white page with the eror message
Code:
bccomp(): Argument #1 ($num1) is not well-formed
C:\xampp\htdocs\XXX\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\shipping.php:994
Remarkable: this error only happens on the local XAMMP site.
On the live site (using the same program versions) all is well.
I activated the debug system for more information. Results in the attachment.
I read some tickets about the same kind of error but not regarding to the shipping methods.
Hope you can help.
Udo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error bccomp shipping methods
Hi,
I believe that's an error we fixed in HikaShop 4.6.2. It comes from changes made in PHP 8 and PHP 8.1 for the use of bccomp.
Updating your HikaShop to the latest version will automatically fix the problem.
I believe that's an error we fixed in HikaShop 4.6.2. It comes from changes made in PHP 8 and PHP 8.1 for the use of bccomp.
Updating your HikaShop to the latest version will automatically fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds