- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
Click Billing address text submits checkout form
14 years 11 months ago #27566
by emmdee
Click Billing address text submits checkout form was created by emmdee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27578
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click Billing address text submits checkout form
You can turn off the "auto submit methods" option of the Checkout tab of the config of HikaShop to remove that behavior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27588
by emmdee
Replied by emmdee on topic Re: Click Billing address text submits checkout form
Thanks nicholas...all better now.
Love the cart
Regards
emmdee
Love the cart
Regards
emmdee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60946
by FRMYR
Replied by FRMYR on topic Re: Click Billing address text submits checkout form
Why does the store refresh if you select the address and click NEXT? It doesn't do NEXT, it just selects the option and refreshes.
I don't want to auto select, I want the customer to select Address A, oops no they changed their mind B, and then click NEXT and have it go to the next spot.
How do I change that?
I don't want to auto select, I want the customer to select Address A, oops no they changed their mind B, and then click NEXT and have it go to the next spot.
How do I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61019
by FRMYR
Replied by FRMYR on topic Re: Click Billing address text submits checkout form
I found the answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds