Skip to main content

Click Billing address text submits checkout form

More
14 years 11 months ago #27566 by emmdee
Hika v1.5.4. Testing locally on IIS.
When I click on the TEXT of the Billing Address
It submits the form and sends me to Paypal.
This is odd. In other words clicking the text
is doing the same as the 'Next' Button..see screen shot
Regards
Emmdee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27578 by nicolas
You can turn off the "auto submit methods" option of the Checkout tab of the config of HikaShop to remove that behavior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27588 by emmdee
Thanks nicholas...all better now.

Love the cart

Regards

emmdee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60946 by FRMYR
Why does the store refresh if you select the address and click NEXT? It doesn't do NEXT, it just selects the option and refreshes.

I don't want to auto select, I want the customer to select Address A, oops no they changed their mind B, and then click NEXT and have it go to the next spot.

How do I change that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61019 by FRMYR
I found the answer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum