IP Pay Pal not valid
14 years 4 months ago #50003
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
IP Pay Pal not valid was created by lacasetta
Hiyesterday I received this e-mail:
Hello,
A PayPal notification was rejected because the IP 173.0.81.1 not in the list of valid IPs:
66,211,169. *
173.0.84. *
66,211,170. *
173.0.82. *
I click on refresh ips on paypal plugin. But no change.
Have I to add the IP manually?
Hello,
A PayPal notification was rejected because the IP 173.0.81.1 not in the list of valid IPs:
66,211,169. *
173.0.84. *
66,211,170. *
173.0.82. *
I click on refresh ips on paypal plugin. But no change.
Have I to add the IP manually?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #50009
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: IP Pay Pal not valid
Hello,
I think that you can remove all the IP addresses and it should works.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you can remove all the IP addresses and it should works.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51777
by neilz
Replied by neilz on topic Re: IP Pay Pal not valid
So I take it this works to eliminate the error ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: IP Pay Pal not valid
Of course.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds