Skip to main content

IP Pay Pal not valid

More
14 years 4 months ago #50003 by lacasetta
Hiyesterday I received this e-mail:

Hello,
A PayPal notification was rejected because the IP 173.0.81.1 not in the list of valid IPs:
66,211,169. *
173.0.84. *
66,211,170. *
173.0.82. *

I click on refresh ips on paypal plugin. But no change.
Have I to add the IP manually?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50009 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I think that you can remove all the IP addresses and it should works.

Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51777 by neilz
Replied by neilz on topic Re: IP Pay Pal not valid
So I take it this works to eliminate the error ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51779 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: IP Pay Pal not valid
Of course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum