- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
cart empty but shows no "empty cart"
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54899
by jouwnaambord.nl
cart empty but shows no "empty cart" was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Nicolas,
I,m having some trouble with emptying the cart during checkout. When you empty the cart, the products are erased, but the cart is still showing a Total of "0" and the "empty cart" redirectpage is not working. I can't find what causes this. Can you help me out?
Michel Pouli
I,m having some trouble with emptying the cart during checkout. When you empty the cart, the products are erased, but the cart is still showing a Total of "0" and the "empty cart" redirectpage is not working. I can't find what causes this. Can you help me out?
Michel Pouli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart empty but shows no "empty cart"
Hi,
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?
I recall such problem in some of the previous versions so if that's not the case, you should update.
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?
I recall such problem in some of the previous versions so if that's not the case, you should update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55137
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: cart empty but shows no "empty cart"
Hi Nicolas,
Yes I use the latest versions of Hikashop (1.5.
and Joomla (2.5.6). Indeed I had this problem before. I think the problem only occurs when the client is logged in!
Yes I use the latest versions of Hikashop (1.5.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jouwnaambord.nl.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55185
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart empty but shows no "empty cart"
Hi,
Could you try to flush your hikashop_cart and hikashop_cart_product tables via phmyadmin and try again ?
Could you try to flush your hikashop_cart and hikashop_cart_product tables via phmyadmin and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 3 months ago #55194
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: cart empty but shows no "empty cart"
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your great support everytime. Much appriciated!
Did that (flush), looks fine now. Is this something to do regularly?
Thanks for your great support everytime. Much appriciated!
Did that (flush), looks fine now. Is this something to do regularly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart empty but shows no "empty cart"
I've never had to do it on our end. But if the carts of a user are screwed, removing all his carts will fix that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds