- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 3
Products quantities no showing properly with Crome
14 years 2 months ago #58065
by lanzanet
Products quantities no showing properly with Crome was created by lanzanet
Hi. I'm having some issues with Chrome. When I go to my shop and explore the categories, some products appears with the price truncated. For example, a product that has a price of 144,07 appears as '1 ,07', also in product details page and in checkout line of that product. When I go to checkout, the tax and total values are ok.
Please help. Thanks.
Please help. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #58067
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Products quantities no showing properly with Crome
Hello,
Can you give me a link to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem is coming from ?
Can you give me a link to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem is coming from ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58069
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Products quantities no showing properly with Crome
Hi, the shop isn't open to users yet, so is in test mode but I want to open it in few days. I've made some tests and I think it could be a problem (only in Chrome) with Web Fonts plugin I've installed, but only in this case (product prices) is where I have this problem. All other parts or my website are working fine, and also in IE and Firefox, and in IE and Firefox product prices work fine with Web Fonts plugin.
The shop address is www.lanzanet.es/tienda-online
(the plugin is now active)
Thanks.
The shop address is www.lanzanet.es/tienda-online
(the plugin is now active)
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lanzanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58073
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Products quantities no showing properly with Crome
Curious, but only number '4' is not displayed. Maybe an error with Chrome and that font.
I'll test other font and post here my results.
I'll test other font and post here my results.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58097
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Products quantities no showing properly with Crome
Well, I had the same issue once in IE. I changed the 'problematic' google font (Istok Web 400) and now all 'appears' to work fine. Maybe that font is not working properly with the plugin.
If I notice some new problems with the new font or with Web Font plugin I'll post here.
If I notice some new problems with the new font or with Web Font plugin I'll post here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products quantities no showing properly with Crome
Thank you for your feedback !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds