Skip to main content

Products quantities no showing properly with Crome

More
14 years 2 months ago #58065 by lanzanet
Hi. I'm having some issues with Chrome. When I go to my shop and explore the categories, some products appears with the price truncated. For example, a product that has a price of 144,07 appears as '1 ,07', also in product details page and in checkout line of that product. When I go to checkout, the tax and total values are ok.

Please help. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58067 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Can you give me a link to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem is coming from ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58069 by lanzanet
Hi, the shop isn't open to users yet, so is in test mode but I want to open it in few days. I've made some tests and I think it could be a problem (only in Chrome) with Web Fonts plugin I've installed, but only in this case (product prices) is where I have this problem. All other parts or my website are working fine, and also in IE and Firefox, and in IE and Firefox product prices work fine with Web Fonts plugin.

The shop address is www.lanzanet.es/tienda-online

(the plugin is now active)

Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lanzanet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58073 by lanzanet
Curious, but only number '4' is not displayed. Maybe an error with Chrome and that font.

I'll test other font and post here my results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58097 by lanzanet
Well, I had the same issue once in IE. I changed the 'problematic' google font (Istok Web 400) and now all 'appears' to work fine. Maybe that font is not working properly with the plugin.

If I notice some new problems with the new font or with Web Font plugin I'll post here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58140 by nicolas
Thank you for your feedback !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum