- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout
14 years 2 months ago #58315
by Kurt
Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout was created by Kurt
Hello, I tried the version 1.5.8 update
This time, the trick to rename the file in 17mod_hikashop is failed.
My big problem is that no one can buy more.
There is always a message.
Please include your address or select from these
Please include your address or select from these
thanks and regards Kurt
This time, the trick to rename the file in 17mod_hikashop is failed.
My big problem is that no one can buy more.
There is always a message.
Please include your address or select from these
Please include your address or select from these
thanks and regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout
We will need more information in order to help you.
I don't know what trick you're talking about regarding "17mod_hikashop" ? Could you give information on that ?
Regarding the address, what does that mean ? You can't add address to users ? You can't select an existing address ? Could you give a link to your checkout so that we can see that ?
I don't know what trick you're talking about regarding "17mod_hikashop" ? Could you give information on that ?
Regarding the address, what does that mean ? You can't add address to users ? You can't select an existing address ? Could you give a link to your checkout so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60111
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Re: Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout
Hi nicolas,
sorry for my late reply!
I name the file "mod hikashop" in "17mod_hikashop"
Because I'm having problems with links and images with the Joomla version 1.5, I just change to 2.5. Here was no problem to update Hikashop.
Unfortunately nobody can buy now because always an address must be entered.
But when I type an address it goes not on?
The new shop is located in the extra directory, and it takes time he is ready.
best regards Kurt
sorry for my late reply!
I name the file "mod hikashop" in "17mod_hikashop"
Because I'm having problems with links and images with the Joomla version 1.5, I just change to 2.5. Here was no problem to update Hikashop.
Unfortunately nobody can buy now because always an address must be entered.
But when I type an address it goes not on?
The new shop is located in the extra directory, and it takes time he is ready.
best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60183
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout
Can you make sure that the "address_street2" field is unpublished via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Then, download again the latest version from our website and install it on yours.
That should hopefully solve the problem.
Then, download again the latest version from our website and install it on yours.
That should hopefully solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60217
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Re: Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout
Hi Nicolas,
the field "address_street2" gives not in my Custom fields.
I downloaded the new version from 08.08 but it does not work.
best regards kurt
the field "address_street2" gives not in my Custom fields.
I downloaded the new version from 08.08 but it does not work.
best regards kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update 1.5.8 and Problem during checkout
Then can you turn on the debug mode option of the joomla configuration and try to register again ?
That should display an error message.
That should display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds