Skip to main content

Quick help - I'm sure it is easy

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65335 by Lingz
Hi, I am very new to Hika Shop and having to get to grips quickly. Things seem fine, I have worked most out I need, but when I get to the product page there is no cart, nothing to click on to buy it. Am I missing something obvious, is there something I need to activate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65348 by nicolas
Hi,

Check that the "display add to cart button" option of the Display tab of the configuration is turned on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lingz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65537 by Lingz
Couple more queries and I am away.... having an issue with the cart. It shows add to cart, but there's no way of knowing it has added, is there a way of making a cumulative cart show? And a go to cart option show? Thanks in anticipation....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #65729 by nicolas
You can publish the hikashop cart module if you want to display the cart and have it refresh automatically on your page.
You can also configure the "When a product is added to the cart" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum