Skip to main content

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65570 by watashi
Hello,

I have following error, which comes out at the very final stage of check out process
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name in /home/watashi/sad-ogorod.com.ua/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 169 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_share in /home/watashi/sad-ogorod.com.ua/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 170
Before I found this error, I did two things:

1) In the control panel of my hosting provider, I have switched PHP version from 5.2 to 5.3.
2) Have changed e-mail send function from PHP mail to Sendmail.

Can you suggest what could be the reason of above?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65575 by nicolas
Hi,

We've already corrected that on our end.
You can add the code
if(isset($cart->cart_name))
and
if(isset($cart->cart_name))
at the beginning of these lines and it will remove the notice message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65577 by watashi
Thank you. This worked for me!


if(isset($cart->cart_name)) $cart->cart_name = strip_tags($cart->cart_name);
if(isset($cart->cart_name)) $cart->cart_share = strip_tags($cart->cart_share);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum