- Posts: 120
- Thank you received: 1
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name
14 years 2 weeks ago #65570
by watashi
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name was created by watashi
Hello,
I have following error, which comes out at the very final stage of check out process
Before I found this error, I did two things:
1) In the control panel of my hosting provider, I have switched PHP version from 5.2 to 5.3.
2) Have changed e-mail send function from PHP mail to Sendmail.
Can you suggest what could be the reason of above?
Thanks.
I have following error, which comes out at the very final stage of check out process
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name in /home/watashi/sad-ogorod.com.ua/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 169
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_share in /home/watashi/sad-ogorod.com.ua/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 170
1) In the control panel of my hosting provider, I have switched PHP version from 5.2 to 5.3.
2) Have changed e-mail send function from PHP mail to Sendmail.
Can you suggest what could be the reason of above?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name
Hi,
We've already corrected that on our end.
You can add the code
if(isset($cart->cart_name))
and
if(isset($cart->cart_name))
at the beginning of these lines and it will remove the notice message.
We've already corrected that on our end.
You can add the code
if(isset($cart->cart_name))
and
if(isset($cart->cart_name))
at the beginning of these lines and it will remove the notice message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65577
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_name
Thank you. This worked for me!
if(isset($cart->cart_name)) $cart->cart_name = strip_tags($cart->cart_name);
if(isset($cart->cart_name)) $cart->cart_share = strip_tags($cart->cart_share);
if(isset($cart->cart_name)) $cart->cart_name = strip_tags($cart->cart_name);
if(isset($cart->cart_name)) $cart->cart_share = strip_tags($cart->cart_share);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds