- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
login checkout page not change http to https
- kannanbtech303
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- PHP Programmer
Less
More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66649
by kannanbtech303
login checkout page not change http to https was created by kannanbtech303
when i am login or register in checkout page not change http to https
my check out page already in https..
any solutions....
thanks for advance
my check out page already in https..
any solutions....
thanks for advance
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by kannanbtech303.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 days ago #66816
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: login checkout page not change http to https
I've never heard of that.
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146903
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: login checkout page not change http to https
Hi Nicolas,
I am having the same problem. The page is only secure when the user logs in.
I have sent you the link and login etc via the contact form
I am having the same problem. The page is only secure when the user logs in.
I have sent you the link and login etc via the contact form
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #146968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: login checkout page not change http to https
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the issue:
As you can see, I'm not logged in and my browser says that the page is secure on your website
I'm not able to reproduce the issue:
Screenshot removed
As you can see, I'm not logged in and my browser says that the page is secure on your website
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147001
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: login checkout page not change http to https
Hi Nicolas,
Never mind, the ssl certificate wasn't installed properly.
Never mind, the ssl certificate wasn't installed properly.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds