- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Worldpay Business Gateway Not Showing
13 years 11 months ago #71880
by davec
Worldpay Business Gateway Not Showing was created by davec
I have looked at the similar posts here and believe I have covered all requirements. However the Worldpay payment option is not available until I have logged in. I have attached 2 screenshots one of the checkout congiguration and one for the Worldpay plugin. Would really appreciate some guidance with this please. Using Hika 1.6 and Joomla 2.5.7
Thanks
Dave
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72041
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Worldpay Business Gateway Not Showing
Hi Dave,
You will maybe find the solution in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/66901...up-before-login.html
Hope this will help you.
You will maybe find the solution in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/66901...up-before-login.html
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72141
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Re: Worldpay Business Gateway Not Showing
Thanks for the reply, I will try this when I am back at my desk tomorrow morning.
Dave
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds