Skip to main content

PayPal express checkout.........?

More
13 years 10 months ago #76857 by Kinglypet
Hey Team,

Hope you are all well!

So I have just had a site built with Joomla and am using Hika.
I would like to add an express paypal checkout button to the site/cart/Hika area, but am not sure if I can....?
(Well I have been told I can't with Hika).

I have added 3 files for you to look at. You will see my idea.

Can anyone confoirm this for me?

Cheers,
KP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76963 by Xavier
Hi,

Actually HikaShop don't support PayPal Express checkout, it's on our to do list, but we have not time for this now.
If you add a button express checkout, you will no have any order created, etc.

If you wan't this plugin in few times, you can implement it yourself, or ask to a third developper.
You can find some documentation for developer here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77265 by Kinglypet
Thanks for your reply!

So can't I have PayPal express anywhere on the site?

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77280 by Jerome
Hi,

As Xavier said, there is no "PayPal express" plugin for the moment.
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/65831-ex...l.html?lang=en#65854

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77376 by Kinglypet
OK, straight shooting!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum