Skip to main content

Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80187 by Teto
Hello

i have some problems with filters.

Today I added 2 new filters ("Sapore di vino" and "regione").
They are equal to the old filters, unfortunately they are not working.



I can see the filter in the module but there is no value inside.



You can verify it with www.madeinvino.com/la-nostra-cantina.html

Is it a bug of my version (1.6.0) or is there something else?
The old filters are working fine.



If you need I can privately send you an account to access my backend.

(I sent to contact@hikashop.com the account details , PLEASE PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIVE ENVIRONMENT)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Teto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80223 by Xavier
Hi,

Are you sure that in the listing there is products with the custom field "Sapore del Vino" filled ?

Else you can try to update your HikaShop version to the newest one 2.0. I recommend to try in test environment and backup your site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80226 by Teto
Hello and thanks for your answer.

Yes I am sure the custom fields have some data inside.

Honestly at the moment I don't have a lot of time to test the new version (the 2.0.0, i hadn't found the 2.0.1) , I prefer to wait next month to upgrade it if it is possible.

Could you check what is wrong?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Teto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80438 by Xavier
Hi,

You have to enter the values of the custom field Sapore del vino in the filter values

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80641 by Teto
Thank you Xavier

I have never done it for the previous filters.
Why the old filters are working without insert any values?

Anyway I'm trying to insert some values but when I click SAVE, Hika cancels them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80689 by Xavier
Hi,

It seems that you have an error when saving the custom field "Sapore":
Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 763

Could you give us a ftp access ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80693 by Teto
Thank you Xavier

I have just send you a PM with the information needed.

Best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80844 by Teto
Hello Xavier

have you checked the problem?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81069 by nicolas
It's just that the products need to be saved with the values of the custom field selected for them.
Otherwise, since you activated the dynamic display option of the filter, the filter will only display the values selected for the products displayed.

I've turned off the dynamic display option of the filter and it's fine now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81599 by Teto
Hello Nicolas

I saved all the products with the correct values for the new custom field but unfortunately the dynamic option doesn't work anyway.

I turned oft the dynamic option and not it is working.

Do you know why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82144 by Jerome
Hi,

I made a new test and I have the impression that the problem is fixed.
Did I missed something ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum