Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80187
by Teto
Problem with filters (version 1.6.0) was created by Teto
Hello
i have some problems with filters.
Today I added 2 new filters ("Sapore di vino" and "regione").
They are equal to the old filters, unfortunately they are not working.
I can see the filter in the module but there is no value inside.
You can verify it with www.madeinvino.com/la-nostra-cantina.html
Is it a bug of my version (1.6.0) or is there something else?
The old filters are working fine.
If you need I can privately send you an account to access my backend.
(I sent to contact@hikashop.com the account details , PLEASE PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIVE ENVIRONMENT)
i have some problems with filters.
Today I added 2 new filters ("Sapore di vino" and "regione").
They are equal to the old filters, unfortunately they are not working.
I can see the filter in the module but there is no value inside.
You can verify it with www.madeinvino.com/la-nostra-cantina.html
Is it a bug of my version (1.6.0) or is there something else?
The old filters are working fine.
If you need I can privately send you an account to access my backend.
(I sent to contact@hikashop.com the account details , PLEASE PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIVE ENVIRONMENT)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80223
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hi,
Are you sure that in the listing there is products with the custom field "Sapore del Vino" filled ?
Else you can try to update your HikaShop version to the newest one 2.0. I recommend to try in test environment and backup your site.
Are you sure that in the listing there is products with the custom field "Sapore del Vino" filled ?
Else you can try to update your HikaShop version to the newest one 2.0. I recommend to try in test environment and backup your site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80226
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hello and thanks for your answer.
Yes I am sure the custom fields have some data inside.
Honestly at the moment I don't have a lot of time to test the new version (the 2.0.0, i hadn't found the 2.0.1) , I prefer to wait next month to upgrade it if it is possible.
Could you check what is wrong?
Yes I am sure the custom fields have some data inside.
Honestly at the moment I don't have a lot of time to test the new version (the 2.0.0, i hadn't found the 2.0.1) , I prefer to wait next month to upgrade it if it is possible.
Could you check what is wrong?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80438
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hi,
You have to enter the values of the custom field Sapore del vino in the filter values
You have to enter the values of the custom field Sapore del vino in the filter values
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80641
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Thank you Xavier
I have never done it for the previous filters.
Why the old filters are working without insert any values?
Anyway I'm trying to insert some values but when I click SAVE, Hika cancels them.
I have never done it for the previous filters.
Why the old filters are working without insert any values?
Anyway I'm trying to insert some values but when I click SAVE, Hika cancels them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80689
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hi,
It seems that you have an error when saving the custom field "Sapore":
Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 763
Could you give us a ftp access ?
It seems that you have an error when saving the custom field "Sapore":
Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 763
Could you give us a ftp access ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80693
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Thank you Xavier
I have just send you a PM with the information needed.
Best.
I have just send you a PM with the information needed.
Best.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80844
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hello Xavier
have you checked the problem?
Many thanks
have you checked the problem?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81069
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
It's just that the products need to be saved with the values of the custom field selected for them.
Otherwise, since you activated the dynamic display option of the filter, the filter will only display the values selected for the products displayed.
I've turned off the dynamic display option of the filter and it's fine now.
Otherwise, since you activated the dynamic display option of the filter, the filter will only display the values selected for the products displayed.
I've turned off the dynamic display option of the filter and it's fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81599
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hello Nicolas
I saved all the products with the correct values for the new custom field but unfortunately the dynamic option doesn't work anyway.
I turned oft the dynamic option and not it is working.
Do you know why?
I saved all the products with the correct values for the new custom field but unfortunately the dynamic option doesn't work anyway.
I turned oft the dynamic option and not it is working.
Do you know why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82144
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with filters (version 1.6.0)
Hi,
I made a new test and I have the impression that the problem is fixed.
Did I missed something ?
Regards,
I made a new test and I have the impression that the problem is fixed.
Did I missed something ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds