- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Deleted Users staying in Customer Database
13 years 7 months ago #88112
by matps
Deleted Users staying in Customer Database was created by matps
Hi There,
I'm recently doing some testing on a site created in Joomla with the Hikashop plugin. For these testing purposes I created a user account, did some payments, then deleted the user.
However, when I tried to create an another account (using the same username and email address) I got the message
"The username you entered is not available. Please pick another username.
The email address you entered is already in use or invalid. Please enter another email address."
Is there a way of 'permantly deleting' users so that I (or a customer) can re-use the same username and/or email address, or after once one is used it stays in the database forever?
I'm recently doing some testing on a site created in Joomla with the Hikashop plugin. For these testing purposes I created a user account, did some payments, then deleted the user.
However, when I tried to create an another account (using the same username and email address) I got the message
"The username you entered is not available. Please pick another username.
The email address you entered is already in use or invalid. Please enter another email address."
Is there a way of 'permantly deleting' users so that I (or a customer) can re-use the same username and/or email address, or after once one is used it stays in the database forever?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #88135
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Deleted Users staying in Customer Database
Hi,
How did you removed your user ? If your user's informations stayed in your database, you should maybe remove them through your database.
How did you removed your user ? If your user's informations stayed in your database, you should maybe remove them through your database.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88137
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Deleted Users staying in Customer Database
Aha, I didn't realise that there was an entry in my database as well, thank you for that!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds