Skip to main content

Deleted Users staying in Customer Database

More
13 years 7 months ago #88112 by matps
Hi There,

I'm recently doing some testing on a site created in Joomla with the Hikashop plugin. For these testing purposes I created a user account, did some payments, then deleted the user.

However, when I tried to create an another account (using the same username and email address) I got the message

"The username you entered is not available. Please pick another username.

The email address you entered is already in use or invalid. Please enter another email address."

Is there a way of 'permantly deleting' users so that I (or a customer) can re-use the same username and/or email address, or after once one is used it stays in the database forever?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88135 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

How did you removed your user ? If your user's informations stayed in your database, you should maybe remove them through your database.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88137 by matps
Aha, I didn't realise that there was an entry in my database as well, thank you for that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum