- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
How To Get Better Registration Errors?
- newmandoesit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90097
by newmandoesit
How To Get Better Registration Errors? was created by newmandoesit
Right now, if a user tries to register an account using an email address that's already been used - all they get is "Error" at the bottom of the page... Um, how do I get that o say something useful instead? Like "Email Already in use, try again sparky".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90145
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How To Get Better Registration Errors?
Are you talking about the registration in the checkout ?
Can you give us a link to your website and an email to try ?
Can you give us a link to your website and an email to try ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- newmandoesit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 7 months ago #90232
by newmandoesit
Replied by newmandoesit on topic How To Get Better Registration Errors?
Never mind, lol I'm an idiot. I just didn't scroll down far enough to see the actual error. Didn't notice until I did the screen shot and was about highlight the lack of error code....
So, um, yeah.
I really appreciate it and I think I'm about to get my client to buy this thing.
So, um, yeah.
I really appreciate it and I think I'm about to get my client to buy this thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds