Skip to main content

Remove item from mini-cart

More
13 years 7 months ago #90368 by emmdee
Joom v3 hikashop 2.1 beez_3 template

If I remove an item from the mini-cart,
the item is successfully removed, but
we are taken to the checkout page. I would
rather stay where ever I am and only go to
checkout when I click 'Proceed to Checkout'.

Adding items to the mini-cart is now really
fast and happens perfectly..thats a great improvement
Rgds
emmdee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90559 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove item from mini-cart
Hi,

In Config > Main > Cart, you can find the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" just set a value.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum