- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
Remove item from mini-cart
13 years 7 months ago #90368
by emmdee
Remove item from mini-cart was created by emmdee
Joom v3 hikashop 2.1 beez_3 template
If I remove an item from the mini-cart,
the item is successfully removed, but
we are taken to the checkout page. I would
rather stay where ever I am and only go to
checkout when I click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
Adding items to the mini-cart is now really
fast and happens perfectly..thats a great improvement
Rgds
emmdee
If I remove an item from the mini-cart,
the item is successfully removed, but
we are taken to the checkout page. I would
rather stay where ever I am and only go to
checkout when I click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
Adding items to the mini-cart is now really
fast and happens perfectly..thats a great improvement
Rgds
emmdee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90559
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove item from mini-cart
Hi,
In Config > Main > Cart, you can find the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" just set a value.
In Config > Main > Cart, you can find the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" just set a value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds