Skip to main content

Make changes

More
13 years 7 months ago #91072 by webdc
Make changes was created by webdc
I wanted to know if it was done 2 changes possibele
in 1 picture I wanted to know if esra can put as a total unit price without VAT for VAT and then have then the total including the sum of both
in the picture 2 I wanted to know if it was possible to put put the price at 22.99 and with a <br> put (19.00 € Excl. VAT) on the line below?
can you indicate the file to edit and locations
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91092 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make changes
Hi,

1. I think that you'll have to edit the "cart" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template, and customize the code to do what you want.

2. If you want to edit your product page, you'll just have to customize the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.

Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91430 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Thanks I can do you a favor because of php do not understand anything
I could help edit files
If you wonder much annoyance
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91552 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Make changes
1. I don't understand exactly what you want to do so I can't answer precisely.

2. You can easily do it with a translation override by adding your <br> tag in the translation key:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" ("
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
However, that will do it everywhere. On the products listing but also on the checkout etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91583 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Hi nicolas I would simply do this:
Photo 2:
22,99€ cad.
(19.00 € Excl. VAT)
I would put it on 2 lines.

Photo1:
I would put in the total 19.00 without VAT
not 22,99€ cad. (19.00 € Excl. VAT)

so would become
total: 19.00
VAT: 3.99
Grand total: 22.99

I hope I was clear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91721 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make changes
Hi,

1. I think that you'll be able to do that by :
- Going to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language->'YOUR LANGUAGE FILE'"
- Changing the line :
Code:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" ("
by :
Code:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" <br/>("
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91767 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Thanks mohamed thelji but in the unit price cannot leave only 19.00 €
without write € 22.99 (19.00 € Excl. VAT)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91871 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Make changes
Hi,

To have the price on 2 lines for the product listing, you can edit the view "product / listing_price" and replce:
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX'); BY echo '<br/>'.JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');

And to display only the total without VAT, you can edit the view "checkout / cart" and try to replace:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value"> <?php $this->row=$this->total; echo $this->loadTemplate(); ?> </td>
By:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value"> <?php $price = $this->row->prices; echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value,$price->price_orig_currency_id); ?> </td>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92183 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Thanks but I can not find the string I have both cart and. checkout
would you assist me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #92186 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make changes
you'll be able to edit the edit the view "checkout / cart" by :
- Going to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Editing the "Cart" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template
- As Xavier said trying to replace these lines :
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value"> <?php $this->row=$this->total; echo $this->loadTemplate(); ?> </td>
by :
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value"> <?php $price = $this->row->prices; echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value,$price->price_orig_currency_id); ?> </td>

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92190 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Thanks but it gives me this error that I am attaching

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92408 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Make changes
The code mohamed gave is wrong.

It should be
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value"> <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->total->prices[0]->price_value,$this->total->prices[0]->price_orig_currency_id); ?> </td>
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92469 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Nicolas help me
now gives me this error:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$price_orig_currency_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\templates\phoca_maloo\html\com_hikashop\checkout\cart.php on line 91
19,00 €

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92531 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Make changes
You can try this code:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value"> <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->total->prices[0]->price_value,$this->total->prices[0]->price_currency_id); ?> </td>
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92569 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Thanks a lot!!!!
listen but I always change it or can I edit the cart.php
to get always hikashop so

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #92587 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make changes
Hi,
I didn't understood your last post, did you succeed to do what you wanted to do ?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92617 by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic Make changes
Hi Mohamed Thelji,
I wanted to know if now that I edited the file using joomla cart.php
editing the file normal cart.php
so a once I could always have it already ready

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92802 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Make changes
Hi,

If you have edited the file in HikaShop > Display > Views, so you will not lose your changes at each update.
You can retrieve the file in your template folder "templateFolder/html/com_hikashop/checkout/cart.php"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum