- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Discount for affiliates only
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91593
by apollo123
Discount for affiliates only was created by apollo123
Hi.
I would like to drive sales through affiliates as much as possible.
To achieve this, I would like to offer better pricing (a discount) if there is a partnerid present.
I guess one way to go about this would be to follow this thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/78567...ale-price.html#91322 , and add a condition where it checks if there is a partnerid present. -It there is, the discount is displayed, otherwise not.
Even though I think this will solve what is displayed to the viewer (shows discounts only if there is a partnerid), the discount will still be applied to all users on the checkout (?)
Do you perhaps have a better solution to offer? (Coupons are not an option)
Hope to hear from you soon.
I would like to drive sales through affiliates as much as possible.
To achieve this, I would like to offer better pricing (a discount) if there is a partnerid present.
I guess one way to go about this would be to follow this thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/78567...ale-price.html#91322 , and add a condition where it checks if there is a partnerid present. -It there is, the discount is displayed, otherwise not.
Even though I think this will solve what is displayed to the viewer (shows discounts only if there is a partnerid), the discount will still be applied to all users on the checkout (?)
Do you perhaps have a better solution to offer? (Coupons are not an option)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by apollo123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91730
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount for affiliates only
Hi,
You will have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php and add your check after the line:
$value = (int)$discount->discount_flat_amount.'_'.$discount->discount_percent_amount;
It should be something like that:
$partner = JRequest::getCmd('hikashop_affiliate',0,'cookie');
if(empty($partner)) continue;
That will skip all the discounts if there is no partner.
You will have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php and add your check after the line:
$value = (int)$discount->discount_flat_amount.'_'.$discount->discount_percent_amount;
It should be something like that:
$partner = JRequest::getCmd('hikashop_affiliate',0,'cookie');
if(empty($partner)) continue;
That will skip all the discounts if there is no partner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds