- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Cart total price: Free after update
- sander.v.bergen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #99517
by sander.v.bergen
Cart total price: Free after update was created by sander.v.bergen
Hi,
I've just updated Hikashop to the most recent version.
I noticed a few things have changed:
- The popup after adding something to the cart wasn't working before, it is now. So that is a good thing
.
- On the other hand, the total price in the cart (module) shows 'Gratis' (Dutch for 'Free'). When I go to the checkout page the cart shows the correct price.
How is this possible?
I am using a custom view for the cart, but changing it back to the default one didn't help either.
Thanks!
I've just updated Hikashop to the most recent version.
I noticed a few things have changed:
- The popup after adding something to the cart wasn't working before, it is now. So that is a good thing
- On the other hand, the total price in the cart (module) shows 'Gratis' (Dutch for 'Free'). When I go to the checkout page the cart shows the correct price.
How is this possible?
I am using a custom view for the cart, but changing it back to the default one didn't help either.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99532
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart total price: Free after update
Hi,
I was able to reproduce the issue indeed. It was a glitch due to a modification for the 2.1.2 release.
That's fixed now. Please download hikashop again and install it again on your website and that will work.
I was able to reproduce the issue indeed. It was a glitch due to a modification for the 2.1.2 release.
That's fixed now. Please download hikashop again and install it again on your website and that will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sander.v.bergen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sander.v.bergen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 5 months ago #99534
by sander.v.bergen
Replied by sander.v.bergen on topic Cart total price: Free after update
Thanks! That fixed it
!
! Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds