- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
authorize.net payment page styling
13 years 5 months ago #100703
by anusia
authorize.net payment page styling was created by anusia
HI, is there a way I can style authorize.net payment page or is this something coming from Authrorize.net website?
I have the page embedded on the site but it does not look good and want to modify the styles.
Please let me know.Thank you!
I have the page embedded on the site but it does not look good and want to modify the styles.
Please let me know.Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100705
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic authorize.net payment page styling
By the way, I am using DPM method, so the authorize.net page is embedded within my site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100829
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic authorize.net payment page styling
That's something which comes from authorize.net.
You won't be able to style it.
You won't be able to style it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anusia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100909
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic authorize.net payment page styling
Ok, great. Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds