Skip to main content

Authorize.net emulation error

More
13 years 4 months ago #104384 by nafiz
I am using the eprocessingnetworks payment gateway with authorize.net emulator method. However, while making a payment on the front end it gives an error saying "There was an error while processing your transaction" . However, the paypal is working fine. I contacted eprocessing to see if there was something wrong and they told me that the site is not pointing to the URL www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl but I have that set as the URL in the payment plugin. the site is www.foursistersstyle.com

Can you please help me solve this problem? I saw in another thread that Hikkashop supports eprocessingnetwork in Authorize.net emulation method. I just cant figure out what's wrong. Thanks in advance..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104768 by Xavier
Hi,

Can you post the link to this other thread ?
Are you sure that the url is correct, and that your login Id, transaction key, MD5 hash are correct too ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104889 by nafiz
Replied by nafiz on topic Authorize.net emulation error
Yes, I verified everything...i did not use a MD5 hash...

But I dint understand what you meant about "posting the link to this other thread.."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104895 by Jerome
Hi,

I saw in another thread that Hikkashop supports eprocessingnetwork in Authorize.net emulation method.

In which thread ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104898 by nafiz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104920 by Jerome
Hi,

As Nicolas said:

So you should be able to use the authorize.net plugin included in HikaShop in order to use it.

But it was a supposition. We can't know if we can't test it and we didn't have any confirmation.

Can you give us a screenshot of your "authorize.net" configuration for eprocessingnetwork ?

You have have the url that eprocessingnetwork gave you ( www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl ) in the "url" parameter.
But more than this option, some other parameters should be checked too. You could have a wrong configuration and it is possible that the plugin works good with eprocessingnetwork.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105193 by nafiz
Replied by nafiz on topic Authorize.net emulation error
Hey Jerome,

I messaged you the login credentials. If this works out, I think a lot of other eprocessingnetwork users will be benefited too.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #105234 by Jerome
Hi,

You know, I just asked you a screenshot of the configuration, the credentials was not useful.
Please notice that we provide some free support but this support have some kind of limitations.

For your configuration the "url" should contain what we call the "protocol".
So the right value is not
Code:
www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl
but
Code:
https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl
The plugin can't know if you want to use http or https.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105312 by nafiz
Replied by nafiz on topic Authorize.net emulation error
Hey Jerome,

Thanks for your help. Its working now. However, from eprocessing network, the the link they give it dint have https or http on it. So i guess by adding that it works fine. And I hope it will help other hikashop and eprocessing users as well.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105387 by johninlbc
Thanks for this info. I need to use this method with eProcessing as well..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum