- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 1
Worldpay global payment plugin - no payment method
13 years 2 months ago #116802
by vividfish
Worldpay global payment plugin - no payment method was created by vividfish
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.1.3
-- Joomla version --
.1..2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
This is probably a configuration issue, but I can't see what's missing.
I have the Worldpay global gateway plugin set as the only payment method, all worldpay account info is filled out in the relevant places. however when I try to make test purchase I get the message that no payment method exists. I'm sure this is just a set up issue but am struggling to understand what to check other than the obvious things like having the plugin published, Admin, Merchant and MAC codes in place..
Do you have any suggestions?
-- Joomla version --
.1..2-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
This is probably a configuration issue, but I can't see what's missing.
I have the Worldpay global gateway plugin set as the only payment method, all worldpay account info is filled out in the relevant places. however when I try to make test purchase I get the message that no payment method exists. I'm sure this is just a set up issue but am struggling to understand what to check other than the obvious things like having the plugin published, Admin, Merchant and MAC codes in place..
Do you have any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Worldpay global payment plugin - no payment method
Hi,
I invite you to check each point of our FAQ on that issue of payment methods not displaying during the checkout:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym
It lists all the possible causes.
I invite you to check each point of our FAQ on that issue of payment methods not displaying during the checkout:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym
It lists all the possible causes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116941
by vividfish
Replied by vividfish on topic Worldpay global payment plugin - no payment method
Hi
Ok, we found the. It was due to us not wanting to accept registrations on the site. A bit of reconfiguring and we're more or less sorted.
Cheers
Ok, we found the. It was due to us not wanting to accept registrations on the site. A bit of reconfiguring and we're more or less sorted.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds