- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Paypal Echeck
- dynamicvitality
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #117940
by dynamicvitality
Paypal Echeck was created by dynamicvitality
Paypal can accept echecks, yet I don't see a way to set this up in Hikashop. Is this feature not available?
Thanks for your help,
Graham
Thanks for your help,
Graham
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Echeck
It's not Hikashop which can activate or deactivate that. It's on PayPal's end. I invite you to contact PayPal's support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118651
by polo2010
Copenhagen, Denmark.
Replied by polo2010 on topic Paypal Echeck
I have something similar! This is the response I got from Paypal:
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your web-host Eshop system "Hikashop".
I understand they have a app for us, however there are still issues making it work.
I see why this is frustrating, however I am not trained in the web-host's programe. This makes it hard for me to help you further. I woudl recommend contacting the web-host to get clearyfied what you need, so you can return to us for a solution.
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your web-host Eshop system "Hikashop".
I understand they have a app for us, however there are still issues making it work.
I see why this is frustrating, however I am not trained in the web-host's programe. This makes it hard for me to help you further. I woudl recommend contacting the web-host to get clearyfied what you need, so you can return to us for a solution.
Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Echeck
I don't think that they understood your question. Echeck capability has nothing to do with making hikashop work...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118764
by polo2010
Copenhagen, Denmark.
Replied by polo2010 on topic Paypal Echeck
Sorry - my question to Paypal was not about Echecks - but how to get the Paypal Pro to function.after I had received the API codes and signature. Neither Paypal or Paypal pro shows up in the checkout sequense. I was reading about the different cart applications they support and Hikashop was not listed.
Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118773
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal Echeck
Hi,
The "paypa"l plugin does not require application credentials. Just a paypal email is required.
The "paypal pro" plugin require application credentials (username, password, signature).
With HikaMarket we also have a "paypal adaptive" plugin which require application credentials too (email, username, password, signature).
To create a payment method configuration, you have to show your payment plugin listing and use the "new" button. Then select the payment plugin and create a configuration for it.
Our now payment system allow you to create several configuration for one payment plugin.
I don't know why HikaShop is not listed, we will see to contact them in order to fix it. We have several payment plugins integrated in HikaShop are they are working well.
Regards,
The "paypa"l plugin does not require application credentials. Just a paypal email is required.
The "paypal pro" plugin require application credentials (username, password, signature).
With HikaMarket we also have a "paypal adaptive" plugin which require application credentials too (email, username, password, signature).
To create a payment method configuration, you have to show your payment plugin listing and use the "new" button. Then select the payment plugin and create a configuration for it.
Our now payment system allow you to create several configuration for one payment plugin.
I don't know why HikaShop is not listed, we will see to contact them in order to fix it. We have several payment plugins integrated in HikaShop are they are working well.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds