- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found
13 years 1 month ago #119235
by ximbo
Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found was created by ximbo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.audleymotors.co.uk/accessories
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I get a "no payments methods found" when using Amazon Payments plugin - I've gone through the FAQ steps, and it's not resolved the problem.
Screenshot of my settings (ID keys removed for security):
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I get a "no payments methods found" when using Amazon Payments plugin - I've gone through the FAQ steps, and it's not resolved the problem.
Screenshot of my settings (ID keys removed for security):
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119265
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found
Hi,
I see that the Amazon payment plugin only support the USD currency.
payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/about?nodeId=77175#aspd_country
Regards,
I see that the Amazon payment plugin only support the USD currency.
payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/about?nodeId=77175#aspd_country
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119308
by ximbo
Replied by ximbo on topic Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found
I see - I'm using Amazon UK Payments though, does the plugin not support UK? Is there a way I can change the code to allow UK support? There's nothing the UK FAQ that says Amazon only supports USD - that only applies for the Amazon.com not for Amazon.co.uk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119309
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found
Hi,
Can you please provide a link to the Amazon UK developer documentation ?
Our plugin is just compatible with the US version. If we want to update it to be compatible with other amazon, we have to understand how the other works.
Regards,
Can you please provide a link to the Amazon UK developer documentation ?
Our plugin is just compatible with the US version. If we want to update it to be compatible with other amazon, we have to understand how the other works.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119311
by ximbo
Replied by ximbo on topic Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found
payments.amazon.co.uk/business/resources#docs
that's what I found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Amazon Payments - No Payments methods found
This is indeed something else.
The Amazon Payments API with which HikaShop integrates is only for US-based merchants and thus only supports USD.
The Amazon Payments API with which HikaShop integrates is only for US-based merchants and thus only supports USD.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds