- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Stripe
13 years 1 month ago #119470
by ximbo
A friend of mine just linked me to this:
stripe.com/gb
and wondering if you have any plans on integrating this into hikashop as a payment method? It seems to have taken off in the USA/Canada and now they've brought it to the UK and looks like a new up and coming payment system.
Before anyone asks - I don't work for these guys, nor am I connected in any way to them.
Before anyone asks - I don't work for these guys, nor am I connected in any way to them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119490
by Xavier
Hi,
We have this payment method on our Todo list as about 50 other payment methods.
So we can't give a date for this development, I think that it will not be before few months.
If you need this method quickly, you can post a request on the commercial jobs section of this forum or ask to a third developer.
The documentation to develop a plugin is here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
We have this payment method on our Todo list as about 50 other payment methods.
So we can't give a date for this development, I think that it will not be before few months.
If you need this method quickly, you can post a request on the commercial jobs section of this forum or ask to a third developer.
The documentation to develop a plugin is here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137025
by cmstechs
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
Hi all - hope this isn't 'SPAM' - but we've built a Stripe Plugin for HikaShop.
See here:
www.cmstechs.com/en/products-wordpress-p...hop-joomla-ecommerce
See here:
www.cmstechs.com/en/products-wordpress-p...hop-joomla-ecommerce
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142895
by ichimonban
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Replied by ichimonban on topic Stripe
Stipe is really taking off and as far as I've used it, appears to be on a par or better then Square. Im currious about CMS techs plugin but when I go to their site I'm getting errors therefor I am hesitant to purchase there and their fee is maybe a bit high IMHO.
Considering I've purchased HIKA Bisuiness I would expect a plugin for this level of a payment system to be at least a plugin available with to those who have purchased subscriptions.
Considering I've purchased HIKA Bisuiness I would expect a plugin for this level of a payment system to be at least a plugin available with to those who have purchased subscriptions.
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142906
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
Please look at this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...t-plugin.html#141969
Regards,
Please look at this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...t-plugin.html#141969
The plugin had been developed on our end before cmstechs talked about his version so we already have it on our end and it will be included in next version of HikaShop as I said before.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142947
by cmstechs
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
What errors are you seeing on our site (CMSTechs.com)?
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142948
by ichimonban
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Replied by ichimonban on topic Stripe
this one is after clicking main links on home page, both. with or without script blockers.
www.dropbox.com/s/trfiw816mk01fvi/Screen...02-07%2021.34.04.png
www.dropbox.com/s/trfiw816mk01fvi/Screen...02-07%2021.34.04.png
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds