- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot crent metheate new paymod?
13 years 1 month ago #120479
by phanny
Cannot crent metheate new paymod? was created by phanny
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a new user of Hikashop component. I have used the free version in my Joomla.
Now I cannot create an new payment method. How can I solve this problem? Is it for the commercial component?
Thanks for your helping.
I am a new user of Hikashop component. I have used the free version in my Joomla.
Now I cannot create an new payment method. How can I solve this problem? Is it for the commercial component?
Thanks for your helping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120488
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot crent metheate new paymod?
Hi,
Can you give more me information about the problem that you are having like an error message, or tell me how are you creating your new payment method.
Thanks
.
Can you give more me information about the problem that you are having like an error message, or tell me how are you creating your new payment method.
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120495
by phanny
Replied by phanny on topic Cannot crent metheate new paymod?
I just want to create new Payment Method. But there is no button to create an new payment method. so I don't know, how to create it yet. Anyway, I will try to test it now. Thanks for your quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #120499
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot crent metheate new paymod?
You'll be able to do it through the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Payment method" page, by using the new button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120782
by phanny
Replied by phanny on topic Cannot crent metheate new paymod?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120811
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Cannot crent metheate new paymod?
Hi there,
You're not in the right menu. You have to click on System>Payment method and click on the new button at the top.
Mohamed gave you the wrong path
You're not in the right menu. You have to click on System>Payment method and click on the new button at the top.
Mohamed gave you the wrong path
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds