- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
how to develop pay ment code paymen ?
13 years 1 month ago #120632
by neang097
how to develop pay ment code paymen ? was created by neang097
Hi technical !
I don't understand how to use it. if I want to develop or create payment method new, how to do ?
I don't understand how to use it. if I want to develop or create payment method new, how to do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120644
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic how to develop pay ment code paymen ?
Hi there,
First of all I would suggest to you to take a look at the payment plugin which already exist in Hikashop, Paypal is a good example. You will also need the documentation of the company for which you want to code a plugin as well as a test account.
Once you have these information, you will have to make your plugin communicate with the API, once again, looking at the already coded payment method can help you.
I also suggest you to take a look at our developers' documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
I hope I answered your question
First of all I would suggest to you to take a look at the payment plugin which already exist in Hikashop, Paypal is a good example. You will also need the documentation of the company for which you want to code a plugin as well as a test account.
Once you have these information, you will have to make your plugin communicate with the API, once again, looking at the already coded payment method can help you.
I also suggest you to take a look at our developers' documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
I hope I answered your question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds