- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Recurring payment
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #121781
by trogladyte
Recurring payment was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- : N/A
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I see that recurring billing is available using PayPal. However, I use Authorise.net with the recurring payment extension. Is there a way to utilise the HS/Akeeba subscription integration with them? (I'm guessing not given that it appears AS is driving this part and it's PP only).
I also need to give a 45 day "trial" - in other words, a customer signs up today, but pays nothing for 45 days. Possible with HS or should I look at a fully fledged membership component?
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I see that recurring billing is available using PayPal. However, I use Authorise.net with the recurring payment extension. Is there a way to utilise the HS/Akeeba subscription integration with them? (I'm guessing not given that it appears AS is driving this part and it's PP only).
I also need to give a 45 day "trial" - in other words, a customer signs up today, but pays nothing for 45 days. Possible with HS or should I look at a fully fledged membership component?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #121811
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recurring payment
Hi,
I know that there is different way to implement the Authorize.net recurring depending of the used mode. I don't know which Authorize API you are using (AIM maybe ?). But it will require some specific development in order to improve the actual plugin.
Akeeba embedded some recurring payment plugin but there are not compatible with HikaShop which is using different trigger and features.
After that, the 45 day "trial" is like the recurring, it as to be implemented in the plugin if you want to have some kind of option in the plugin configuration. I know that is it possible with Authorize CIM (with some "trick") but I don't remember if the other API propose such feature.
But once again, it is some specific development, it require some time for the analyze and for the implementation.
Regards,
I know that there is different way to implement the Authorize.net recurring depending of the used mode. I don't know which Authorize API you are using (AIM maybe ?). But it will require some specific development in order to improve the actual plugin.
Akeeba embedded some recurring payment plugin but there are not compatible with HikaShop which is using different trigger and features.
After that, the 45 day "trial" is like the recurring, it as to be implemented in the plugin if you want to have some kind of option in the plugin configuration. I know that is it possible with Authorize CIM (with some "trick") but I don't remember if the other API propose such feature.
But once again, it is some specific development, it require some time for the analyze and for the implementation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds