Skip to main content

Can't Choose payment

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122052 by word
Can't Choose payment was created by word
-- url of the page with the problem -- : rootedways.com/cart/checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Fire fox 23
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message ---none

Hi- Please help. There is no option for choosing payment. I have paypal and credit card set up and they show but no way to choose one. I read the FAQ and have weight and dimensions for the product, set login as the first part of checkout, all of the tips you gave and it still doesn't work. This worked at some point and now it does not. I have the latest version of Hikashop Business, Firefox, and Joomla 2.5.9. I have cleared the browser, tried different browsers and different computers and not working.

Please advise,

Thank you!!!

* I know there is a lot of CSS to work on, I'm just trying to get it working correctly first.

Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by word.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122070 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't Choose payment
Hi,

You added yourself custom CSS to hide the radio buttons :
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
display: none;
}

remove that CSS from the frontend CSS file of Hikashop and the radio buttons will work again on your checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122140 by word
Replied by word on topic Can't Choose payment
I have no idea how that happened, but that fixed it.

Thank you so much!!!

Getting there little by little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum