- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Beanstream / FirstData
13 years 3 weeks ago #122332
by ycb
Beanstream / FirstData was created by ycb
Just wondering if a payment gateway for Beanstream is going to be integrated into Hikashop. I developed a clients site with the full intention of using First Data payment option. The problem is when the client signed up for a First Data through First Data (in Canada) they create a Beanstream account which handles the First Data transactions. The clients site is ready to launch using Hikashop business edition but we have no means of accepting payments at the moment. Client wishes to use First Data and no other means.
What can be done? Wait for an update? (soon I hope) or can I hire a hikashop developer?
Here is some info.
www.beanstream.com/developers/apis-and-c...t-card-transactions/
beanstreamsupport.pbworks.com/w/page/26444787/FrontPage
beanstreamsupport.pbworks.com/w/page/26445723/First%20Steps
Thanks in Advance,
YCB
What can be done? Wait for an update? (soon I hope) or can I hire a hikashop developer?
Here is some info.
www.beanstream.com/developers/apis-and-c...t-card-transactions/
beanstreamsupport.pbworks.com/w/page/26444787/FrontPage
beanstreamsupport.pbworks.com/w/page/26445723/First%20Steps
Thanks in Advance,
YCB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122342
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Beanstream / FirstData
HikaShop is compatible with both FirstData innovative gateway via its own plugin and FirstData global gateway e4 via the authorize.net plugin.
Regarding the beanstream solution, it will require a separate plugin. We can develop it for you if you want as a custom project.
If interested, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
I recommend you to see with FirstData if you can't use their global e4 payment gateway. It would be faster and cheaper for you.
Regarding the beanstream solution, it will require a separate plugin. We can develop it for you if you want as a custom project.
If interested, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
I recommend you to see with FirstData if you can't use their global e4 payment gateway. It would be faster and cheaper for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122349
by ycb
Replied by ycb on topic Beanstream / FirstData
Nicolas,
Thank you for the prompt reply. Could you please advise on the field values for the authorize plugin in order to adapt it to the First Data Global Gateway E4?
Kind Regards,
YCB
Thank you for the prompt reply. Could you please advise on the field values for the authorize plugin in order to adapt it to the First Data Global Gateway E4?
Kind Regards,
YCB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122357
by ycb
Replied by ycb on topic Beanstream / FirstData
Nicolas
I was able to get the authorize.net payment working with First Data demo settings.
I now have the following error in form submission occurring from first data - this is the email returned to me.
he following errors were found:
* x_line_item # 1 - Taxable is too long (maximum is 3 characters)
* x_line_item invalid
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4
* x_test_request : Unsupported value used for x_test_request.
The parameters of the request are (I removed the filed data below)
'x_address' : xxxxx
'x_amount' : xx.xx
'x_city' : xxxxxx
'x_company' : xxxxxxxx
'x_country' : xxx
'x_customer_ip' : xx.
'x_email' : xx
'x_first_name' : xx
'x_fp_hash' : xx
'x_fp_sequence' : xx
'x_fp_timestamp' : xx
'x_freight' : xx
'x_invoice_num' : xx
'x_last_name' : xx
I was able to get the authorize.net payment working with First Data demo settings.
I now have the following error in form submission occurring from first data - this is the email returned to me.
he following errors were found:
* x_line_item # 1 - Taxable is too long (maximum is 3 characters)
* x_line_item invalid
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4
* x_test_request : Unsupported value used for x_test_request.
The parameters of the request are (I removed the filed data below)
'x_address' : xxxxx
'x_amount' : xx.xx
'x_city' : xxxxxx
'x_company' : xxxxxxxx
'x_country' : xxx
'x_customer_ip' : xx.
'x_email' : xx
'x_first_name' : xx
'x_fp_hash' : xx
'x_fp_sequence' : xx
'x_fp_timestamp' : xx
'x_freight' : xx
'x_invoice_num' : xx
'x_last_name' : xx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122360
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Beanstream / FirstData
Here is what you need to do to adapt the authorize.net plugin:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...guration.html#120931
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...guration.html#120931
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122365
by ycb
Replied by ycb on topic Beanstream / FirstData
Bad news....
I did manage to get it working.. But - The First Data Global e4 is only available to the USA - I suggested they should rename it to First Data US only E4. Makes more sense and would have saved me a lot of time.
So I've request the Beanstream quote through your contact page. Please advise.
Also another question - Paypal has three options Basic, Advanced and Pro.
Hikashop only makes mention of basic and pro. Will advance work with your pro or basic? and if so which one?
Kind Regards,
YCB
I did manage to get it working.. But - The First Data Global e4 is only available to the USA - I suggested they should rename it to First Data US only E4. Makes more sense and would have saved me a lot of time.
So I've request the Beanstream quote through your contact page. Please advise.
Also another question - Paypal has three options Basic, Advanced and Pro.
Hikashop only makes mention of basic and pro. Will advance work with your pro or basic? and if so which one?
Kind Regards,
YCB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122366
by ycb
Replied by ycb on topic Beanstream / FirstData
See this for details of the Basic Advanced and Pro
www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/plans-and-pri...ee-plans-and-pricing
www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/plans-and-pri...ee-plans-and-pricing
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by ycb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Beanstream / FirstData
Bad news indeed, I didn't know about that.
I've replied earlier to your request.
The Standard plugin is compatible with the Standard plan and the Pro plugin is compatible with the Pro plan. There is no plugin for the Advanced plan. You can't use one for the other.
I've replied earlier to your request.
The Standard plugin is compatible with the Standard plan and the Pro plugin is compatible with the Pro plan. There is no plugin for the Advanced plan. You can't use one for the other.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds