- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 3
SwipeHQ
13 years 3 weeks ago #122798
by ahcopyart
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
Hi we are using Hikashop along with SwipeHQ payment plugin, I have just done a test transaction and when I click on "Next" after selecting the payment type, to go to the payment page (it goes to the SwipeHQ payment gateway), I have to click "Next" twice as the first click doesn't take me anywhere. Would this be something in the plugin or in Hikashop, can you point me in the right direction of what could be the problem please?
Thanks
Alan
Hi we are using Hikashop along with SwipeHQ payment plugin, I have just done a test transaction and when I click on "Next" after selecting the payment type, to go to the payment page (it goes to the SwipeHQ payment gateway), I have to click "Next" twice as the first click doesn't take me anywhere. Would this be something in the plugin or in Hikashop, can you point me in the right direction of what could be the problem please?
Thanks
Alan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122799
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
I don't understand where you have to click twice on the "next" button.
After that, I recommend you to contact the developer of the SwipeHQ payment plugin. It's not an official HikaShop plugin, we do not implement it.
Regards,
I don't understand where you have to click twice on the "next" button.
After that, I recommend you to contact the developer of the SwipeHQ payment plugin. It's not an official HikaShop plugin, we do not implement it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122801
by ahcopyart
It seemed to me that the issue could be happening before it gets to the plugin as its when we click on the Hikashop "Next" button during the Hikashop checkout. Could this be the case or do you think it must be in the plugin code?
Just need to know possibilities before I get onto the plugin developer.
Thanks again.
Alan
Just need to know possibilities before I get onto the plugin developer.
Thanks again.
Alan
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by ahcopyart. Reason: trying to be clearer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122828
by Eliot
Hi Alan,
Can you give us a link to your website so we can take a look?
I also think it may come from the plugin but we can give a try.
Also, do you have the last Hikashop version? We are actually running 2.2.1 so make sure that's the one you have.
Can you give us a link to your website so we can take a look?
I also think it may come from the plugin but we can give a try.
Also, do you have the last Hikashop version? We are actually running 2.2.1 so make sure that's the one you have.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122874
by ahcopyart
www.quickcheapprint.co.nz
user: Hikashop
password: Hikashop
If you click on the menu sidebar option called "paper printing", then choose anything from "A4 paper" or "A3 paper" to add to cart.
Yes, we are on 2.2.1
Thanks for this.
user: Hikashop
password: Hikashop
If you click on the menu sidebar option called "paper printing", then choose anything from "A4 paper" or "A3 paper" to add to cart.
Yes, we are on 2.2.1
Thanks for this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122905
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SwipeHQ
Hi,
I think that you should just set the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
I think that you should just set the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds