- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Authorize.net captures automatically
13 years 3 weeks ago #122984
by bigfoot
Authorize.net captures automatically was created by bigfoot
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Joomla version -- :2.59
This is a chronic problem I have had in hikashop the last few years. When I receive an order, it is always automatically captured. I have the "instant capture set to no". I am using the AIM api. In an older version, I had changed one of the files in the plug in, but that did not seem to work in the newer versions.
How can I proceed - I want to capture the customers order only after I ship the product.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Joomla version -- :2.59
This is a chronic problem I have had in hikashop the last few years. When I receive an order, it is always automatically captured. I have the "instant capture set to no". I am using the AIM api. In an older version, I had changed one of the files in the plug in, but that did not seem to work in the newer versions.
How can I proceed - I want to capture the customers order only after I ship the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122995
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Authorize.net captures automatically
Hi,
I see that the Authorize.net plugin in HikaShop change the value of the "x_type" when the capture in not asked.
It put the value "AUTH_ONLY" in "x_type" in this case.
Regarding to the Authorize.net documentation ( www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf ) it should be good so currently, I am sorry but I have some trouble to give you an useful answer. I really don't know what could be the source of this problem.
You really don't remember what line you changed in the plugin ?
When you update HikaShop, the new version of the plugins are installed, so your modification has been erased. If you have a trace of your modification or a backup, it could help.
Regards,
I see that the Authorize.net plugin in HikaShop change the value of the "x_type" when the capture in not asked.
It put the value "AUTH_ONLY" in "x_type" in this case.
Regarding to the Authorize.net documentation ( www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf ) it should be good so currently, I am sorry but I have some trouble to give you an useful answer. I really don't know what could be the source of this problem.
You really don't remember what line you changed in the plugin ?
When you update HikaShop, the new version of the plugins are installed, so your modification has been erased. If you have a trace of your modification or a backup, it could help.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123558
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic Authorize.net captures automatically
Well -- My mistake - I guess something did happen with the updated file - It is now only authorizing as I want. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds