- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Where is payment log file on Hika Business?
13 years 1 week ago #124936
by claire
Where is payment log file on Hika Business? was created by claire
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
I am getting this error when a payment has been made using PayPal:
A Paypal notification was refused because the connection to the confirmation server failed.
I looked on the Forum and it said to check the log file permissions. I looked for the path to the log file in the PayPal settings but it looks differnet to the poster's screen grab (see attached). I'm using business 2.2.1 and the path to the log files is not there? I logged into FTP and it's nto in the safe folder. Can you tell me where it should be please?
Thanks,
Claire
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
I am getting this error when a payment has been made using PayPal:
A Paypal notification was refused because the connection to the confirmation server failed.
I looked on the Forum and it said to check the log file permissions. I looked for the path to the log file in the PayPal settings but it looks differnet to the poster's screen grab (see attached). I'm using business 2.2.1 and the path to the log files is not there? I logged into FTP and it's nto in the safe folder. Can you tell me where it should be please?
Thanks,
Claire
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124950
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where is payment log file on Hika Business?
Hi,
That file will only be created if the debug mode of the paypal plugin is turned on and if joomla can create the folder/file in the safe folder. So via FTP, make sure that the safe folder can be written (you can change its permissions to 777).
Then, next time you receive the error email, you should be able to see the debug data in the payment log.
That file will only be created if the debug mode of the paypal plugin is turned on and if joomla can create the folder/file in the safe folder. So via FTP, make sure that the safe folder can be written (you can change its permissions to 777).
Then, next time you receive the error email, you should be able to see the debug data in the payment log.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #125539
by erickb
Replied by erickb on topic Where is payment log file on Hika Business?
I found it media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report_567395059.log
is it possible to clean it ?
is it possible to clean it ?
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by erickb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125551
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where is payment log file on Hika Business?
Hi,
Yes you can. It is just a log.
If you delete the file, HikaShop will re-create it the next time.
Regards,
Yes you can. It is just a log.
If you delete the file, HikaShop will re-create it the next time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds