- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Pay by phone
13 years 4 days ago #125322
by solutions
Pay by phone was created by solutions
Hi
I want to be able to create a payment option where the client can place their order including shipping costs, submit the order and then be able to call the store to pay over the phone. I thought there use to be an option for that but I can't see it any more.
Using Joomla 2.5.9 and Hika 1.6.0
Thanks
I want to be able to create a payment option where the client can place their order including shipping costs, submit the order and then be able to call the store to pay over the phone. I thought there use to be an option for that but I can't see it any more.
Using Joomla 2.5.9 and Hika 1.6.0
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #125353
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pay by phone
Hi,
You can use a "manual" payment method like "collect on delivery".
Because you can create several configuration per plugin and rename it for the checkout, you can "duplicate" the "collect on delivery" plugin in order to feet to several requirements in the same time.
Regards,
PS: The payment plugin "duplication" is a feature included in HikaShop 2.2.0
Otherwise you can just have one single configuration per payment plugin.
You can use a "manual" payment method like "collect on delivery".
Because you can create several configuration per plugin and rename it for the checkout, you can "duplicate" the "collect on delivery" plugin in order to feet to several requirements in the same time.
Regards,
PS: The payment plugin "duplication" is a feature included in HikaShop 2.2.0
Otherwise you can just have one single configuration per payment plugin.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds