- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Paypal without paypal account
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 days ago #125438
by Crashbandi
Paypal without paypal account was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
buyscalextric.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 24.0
Hi, I have 2 sites running Hikashop. they both link to verified Paypal business accounts. All the settings I can see are the same for both Hikashop and Paypay.
The problem I have is one checkout offers payment by card without logging into Paypal, the other doesn't.
I have attached 2 screen shots of the checkout pages.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 24.0
Hi, I have 2 sites running Hikashop. they both link to verified Paypal business accounts. All the settings I can see are the same for both Hikashop and Paypay.
The problem I have is one checkout offers payment by card without logging into Paypal, the other doesn't.
I have attached 2 screen shots of the checkout pages.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125462
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal without paypal account
Hi,
Usually, it's because your PayPal merchant account is not a Business account. But sometimes, it can also be because PayPal flagged your email address/IP/browser to force you to create an account.
Try with another user email address/IP/browser and see if you still have the same problem.
If so, you should contact PayPal support so that they can tell you what's going on with your PayPal merchant account.
Usually, it's because your PayPal merchant account is not a Business account. But sometimes, it can also be because PayPal flagged your email address/IP/browser to force you to create an account.
Try with another user email address/IP/browser and see if you still have the same problem.
If so, you should contact PayPal support so that they can tell you what's going on with your PayPal merchant account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds