- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No payment methods found
- ronen.ofir@inn.co.il
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 hours ago #125866
by ronen.ofir@inn.co.il
No payment methods found was created by ronen.ofir@inn.co.il
-- url of the page with the problem -- : osware.net/
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
Hello,
I get this message, but I defined the HikaShop Paypal payment plugin and activated it.
Why do I get this msg when try to pay?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
Hello,
I get this message, but I defined the HikaShop Paypal payment plugin and activated it.
Why do I get this msg when try to pay?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 hours ago #125869
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No payment methods found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ronen.ofir@inn.co.il
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #126020
by ronen.ofir@inn.co.il
Replied by ronen.ofir@inn.co.il on topic No payment methods found
Thank you 
That was helpful.
That was helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds