- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Processing payments on site - no PayPal redirectio
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 29 minutes ago #125962
by trogladyte
Processing payments on site - no PayPal redirectio was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
digitalguarddog.com/dd_dev
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
My apologies, I'm a fairly new HS user and, although I've found this before, I cannot for the life of me figure out where the setting is. The client has an SSL so I want to do all CC information collection on his site - not be redirected to PP.
But I've spent over an hour looking and cannot find it. Help please! :sick:
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
My apologies, I'm a fairly new HS user and, although I've found this before, I cannot for the life of me figure out where the setting is. The client has an SSL so I want to do all CC information collection on his site - not be redirected to PP.
But I've spent over an hour looking and cannot find it. Help please! :sick:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125970
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Processing payments on site - no PayPal redirectio
Hi,
Paypal is redirecting the user to the paypal website.
If you want to collect the credit card information, you have to use another plugin, like "paypal pro" if you want to use a paypal service, or another payment plugin in our big list of plugins.
Regards,
Paypal is redirecting the user to the paypal website.
If you want to collect the credit card information, you have to use another plugin, like "paypal pro" if you want to use a paypal service, or another payment plugin in our big list of plugins.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds