- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
SecureNet Payment option
12 years 11 months ago #129163
by speck2900
SecureNet Payment option was created by speck2900
Hello,
I am looking at Hikashop as a future shopping cart software for the online store that I help manage. I am wondering if there is a payment Method that works with SecureNet for Credit card processing? We use that now on out oscommerce store and would like to continue to use it. If there is not a payment method already out there, is there any information about creating a payment method?
I am looking at Hikashop as a future shopping cart software for the online store that I help manage. I am wondering if there is a payment Method that works with SecureNet for Credit card processing? We use that now on out oscommerce store and would like to continue to use it. If there is not a payment method already out there, is there any information about creating a payment method?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129187
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SecureNet Payment option
Hi,
You'll find the list of payment platform that Hikashop can handle through the "Payment plugins" section of the Hikashop documentation page. If you want to create your own payment method, you'll have to create your own payment plugin but some development skill will be required, here is the Hikashop developer documentation for more informations.
You'll find the list of payment platform that Hikashop can handle through the "Payment plugins" section of the Hikashop documentation page. If you want to create your own payment method, you'll have to create your own payment plugin but some development skill will be required, here is the Hikashop developer documentation for more informations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds