- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
payment component
12 years 11 months ago #129414
by yoakar
payment component was created by yoakar
www.delitiv.com/del2013
-- HikaShop version -- : 221
-- Joomla version -- : 315
-- PHP version -- : 5310
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am looking for a company that has software that can connect the hikashop to the credit card company.
I am from israel & i could not find any company that can get the order from hikashop to the credit card company ( master card for example ) . some of them support Virtuemart but I like hikashop....(:
can you help ?
yoav
-- HikaShop version -- : 221
-- Joomla version -- : 315
-- PHP version -- : 5310
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am looking for a company that has software that can connect the hikashop to the credit card company.
I am from israel & i could not find any company that can get the order from hikashop to the credit card company ( master card for example ) . some of them support Virtuemart but I like hikashop....(:
can you help ?
yoav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129466
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic payment component
Hi,
I don't really know which payment method is compatible for which country, we plan to make an easy to choose payment method depending on location and currency.
Actually you can see the available payment methods here:
www.hikashop.com/support.html#hk5
Then click on "Payment plugins".
I don't really know which payment method is compatible for which country, we plan to make an easy to choose payment method depending on location and currency.
Actually you can see the available payment methods here:
www.hikashop.com/support.html#hk5
Then click on "Payment plugins".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds