- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No available payment methods in backend
12 years 11 months ago #129872
by carephh
No available payment methods in backend was created by carephh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No record found
Hi guys,
I just made a fresh Joomla + Hikashop install. I've enabled the Bank Transfer payment plugin in the Plugin manager, but there are currently no payment methods available in the Hikashop backend. The list is simply empty. I've followed your FAQ without any luck. Screenshots attached.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No record found
Hi guys,
I just made a fresh Joomla + Hikashop install. I've enabled the Bank Transfer payment plugin in the Plugin manager, but there are currently no payment methods available in the Hikashop backend. The list is simply empty. I've followed your FAQ without any luck. Screenshots attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129879
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No available payment methods in backend
Hi,
Just click on "New" button to create a new payment configuration.
Regards,
Just click on "New" button to create a new payment configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carephh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129880
by carephh
Replied by carephh on topic No available payment methods in backend
Ah thanks a bunch!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds