- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
MD5 hash - orders cancelled after payment taken
- betterlife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129971
by betterlife
MD5 hash - orders cancelled after payment taken was created by betterlife
www.betterlifetraining.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : unknown
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
Our orders are going through from the users end but are showing up as cancelled in the system. We have verified Authorize.net is processing the transaction and funds are being taken. However, this email alert was received some time later:
An Authorize.net notification was refused because the response from the Authorize.net server was invalid. The hash received was 862B2... while the calculated hash was F894.... Please check that you're set the same md5 hash key in Authorize.net and the plugin
The transaction key is correct, and I've made sure the md5 hash tag is the same on both authorize.net & betterlifetraining.com by copying the one from betterlifetraining.com on to authorize.net - was that the correct thing to do? If not, what do we do?
I just did a new order, and I saw a screen flash in between hitting submit payment details and thank you for payment that said 'Invalid Notification'
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : unknown
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
Our orders are going through from the users end but are showing up as cancelled in the system. We have verified Authorize.net is processing the transaction and funds are being taken. However, this email alert was received some time later:
An Authorize.net notification was refused because the response from the Authorize.net server was invalid. The hash received was 862B2... while the calculated hash was F894.... Please check that you're set the same md5 hash key in Authorize.net and the plugin
The transaction key is correct, and I've made sure the md5 hash tag is the same on both authorize.net & betterlifetraining.com by copying the one from betterlifetraining.com on to authorize.net - was that the correct thing to do? If not, what do we do?
I just did a new order, and I saw a screen flash in between hitting submit payment details and thank you for payment that said 'Invalid Notification'
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by betterlife. Reason: addendum of new info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130004
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic MD5 hash - orders cancelled after payment taken
Hi,
Firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ? if it doesn't work, Can you :
- Put your debug mode option ON through your Autorize.net payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
Firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ? if it doesn't work, Can you :
- Put your debug mode option ON through your Autorize.net payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- betterlife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130099
by betterlife
Replied by betterlife on topic MD5 hash - orders cancelled after payment taken
Looking in the system, I see our site runs on Hika Shop Business, but looking in my subscriptions area in HikaShop it shows as Hika Shop Starter. The original developer must have used their own license so we don't even own the cart plugin.
I have no issue with buying our own hikashop business plugin. However, I have a contractor helping me who has limited experience with Joomla and I'm concerned doing a new install will mean having to redo everything. I have orders already paid for by clients and the system is unable to complete the order and deliver the product, so I need the fastest solution possible to getting it working.
Could I hire someone at HikaShop to do this upgrade to close the loop faster?
I have no issue with buying our own hikashop business plugin. However, I have a contractor helping me who has limited experience with Joomla and I'm concerned doing a new install will mean having to redo everything. I have orders already paid for by clients and the system is unable to complete the order and deliver the product, so I need the fastest solution possible to getting it working.
Could I hire someone at HikaShop to do this upgrade to close the loop faster?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130223
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic MD5 hash - orders cancelled after payment taken
Hi,
If you update HikaShop, you should loose nothing. We keep all the informations.
The only things that can be lost are the customizations, if the developer used our override system by editing the views using the menu Display > Views you should loose nothing, else it's possible that you will have to add customizations again.
I think that you should make a backup of our whole website, and try to update.
Or duplicate the current website to have a development environment, and update on this environment to see if you loose anything and if the plugin is now working fine.
If you update HikaShop, you should loose nothing. We keep all the informations.
The only things that can be lost are the customizations, if the developer used our override system by editing the views using the menu Display > Views you should loose nothing, else it's possible that you will have to add customizations again.
I think that you should make a backup of our whole website, and try to update.
Or duplicate the current website to have a development environment, and update on this environment to see if you loose anything and if the plugin is now working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds