- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Interact e-Transfer Payment Option
12 years 11 months ago #130288
by MyWorld
Interact e-Transfer Payment Option was created by MyWorld
I would like to add "Interact e-Transfer" as a payment option to the site where users can order then email the payment.
[url=http://http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-etransfer/etransfer-detail][/url]
I looked at the Payment plugins but not sure which one I could use to get this working.
Thank you!!
[url=http://http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-etransfer/etransfer-detail][/url]
I looked at the Payment plugins but not sure which one I could use to get this working.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130439
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Interact e-Transfer Payment Option
Hi,
I do not know this payment system so I don't think that we have a plugin for this one.
Regards,
I do not know this payment system so I don't think that we have a plugin for this one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds